Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Timing Thermostat Antique Ceramics Aroma Stove Essential Oil Wood Lidded Indoor Buddhism-B
- Storage case Storage Box Chest Side Box Drawer Slim Hanger Caster Storage Wardrobe Toy Accessories Large Capacity Clothes Convenient Goods 3 Stages 34 Wide ice Cream
- Floral Half Round Door mats Curvy Plant Branches with Leaves in Dark colors Autumn Season Wildflowers Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Khaki Umber White
- WYMBS Space Aluminium Bathroom Storage Shelf
- Thick, Non-Slip A Squirrel on The Grass Durable 5' X 7'
- Coat Rack, Modern Tree Stand Coat Stand with 3-Tier Storage Shelves and Hooks, Multi-Functional Freestanding Minimalist-A 170x40cm(67x16inch)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers